Board of Trustees
Every charter school is governed by a Board of Trustees that holds the school’s charter and is responsible for ensuring the financial well-being of the school, hiring the school leader, and adhering to the terms of the charter’s accountability plan. The Boston Collegiate Charter School Board allows for up to 22 voting members and terms that rotate every three years.
Board meetings for the 2021-2022 school year are listed below. If you would like more information about our Board of Trustees, including details about meeting minutes or a Zoom link to a specific meeting, please contact Bethany Franz at email@example.com.
2021-2022 Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule
- Monday, September 13th, 8:30 – 10:00 am via Zoom; Meeting Agenda
- Monday, October 25th, 8:30 – 10:00 am via Zoom
- Saturday, December 4th (Retreat), 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 31st, 8:30 – 10:00 am via Zoom
- Monday, March 28th, 8:30 – 10:00 am via Zoom
- Monday, May 9th, 8:30 – 10:00 am via Zoom
- Monday, June 13th, 8:30 – 10:00 am via Zoom