Board of Trustees
Every charter school is governed by a Board of Trustees that holds the school’s charter and is responsible for ensuring the financial well-being of the school, hiring the school leader, and adhering to the terms of the charter’s accountability plan. The Boston Collegiate Charter School Board allows for up to 22 voting members and terms that rotate every three years.
Board meetings for the 2020-2021 school year are listed below. If you would like more information about our Board of Trustees, including details about meeting minutes, please contact Josh Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020-2021 Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule
- Monday, September 21, 8:30-10:00am, Virtual via Zoom, Agenda
- Monday, October 26, 8:00-10:00am, Virtual via Zoom, Agenda
- Monday, February 1, 8:00-10:00am, Virtual via Zoom, Agenda
- Monday, March 29, 8:00-10:00am, Virtual via Zoom
- Monday, May 10, 8:00-10:00am, Virtual via Zoom
- Monday, June 14, 8:00-10:00am, Virtual via Zoom