- 2017-2018 BCCS Calendar
- 2018-2019 BCCS Calendar
- 2017-2018 Student Handbook
- BCCS Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan
- BCCS Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan Spanish
- BCCS HS Course Catalog 2017-2018
- Civil Rights Statement
- Community Service Verification
- Flyer with Daily Financial Supports for New Families
- Free and Reduced Lunch Cover Letter and Application (English) or Solicitud (Español)
- Friendship Directory Form 2017-2018
- Health Emergency Card English
- Health Emergency Card Spanish
- High School Hoodie Order Form
- HS Dress Policy
- Hurricane Herald, Volume 3, Issue 3
- Letter Regarding Lead in Water
- Letter Regarding Lead in Water Spanish
- LS and MS Dress Policy
- Participation Form
- Participation Form Spanish
- Proposed Expansion Renderings – External Facade
- Proposed Expansion Renderings – Aerial Image
- School Photo Form – LS
- School Photo Form – MS and HS
- Spanish Translated Participation Form
- Substance Use and Abuse Prevention Policy
- Translated Participation Form
- Transcript Request Form
In 2008, Boston Collegiate Charter School established a parent-led group formerly known as The Collegiate Connectors to provide an avenue for families to regularly connect to the school beyond academics. As of the 2016-2017 school year, we have been renamed the BCCS Family Association. We encourage our families to support the activities and events that have become traditions at Boston Collegiate and to create new ones that may soon become traditions!
The BCCS Family Association:
- Sponsors fundraisers
- Leads volunteer efforts at school-wide events
- Organizes previously owned uniforms for families
- Hosts parenting workshops
- Plans teacher appreciation acknowledgements
- Plans any other activities that parents are interested in starting
The BCCS Family Association meets in the evening at the school. Our 2017-2018 school year schedule of meetings will be posted soon.
If you are interested in joining the BCCS Family Association, please contact Teresa Rodriguez, Director of Family and Community Relations.
Boston Collegiate Charter School maintains a database of parent email addresses in order to keep families informed of school-wide events, important grade-specific deadlines, community events, and other BCCS information.
Email is one of the best ways we have to stay connected! If you are not receiving emails from Teresa Rodriguez on a regular basis, we need an updated email address from you. To update your email address, please contact Teresa Rodriguez, Director of Family and Community Relations.
Our Family Newsletter goes home every-other week and includes important information about things happening at our school. It will be emailed to you as well as sent home in your child’s backpack.
Click here to view our June Menus:
Employment Permits for students ages 14 – 17 can be obtained in the Main Office from Ms. Montesano once the student has secured the job. The employer will provide and sign an Employment Permit Application and give it to the student. The student then signs it along with a Parent/Guardian. Students ages 14 and 15 also require a Physician’s signature. Once all the signatures are obtained, the student may bring the completed application to Ms. Montesano to receive their Employment Permit. If the employer doesn’t have the Employment Permit Application on hand, you may also receive a blank one from the Main Office or you can print it yourself, but keep in mind, this means the student will have to go back to the Employer with the blank application so they can sign it, then bring it back to the school completed.