- 2017-2018 BCCS Calendar
- 2017-2018 Student Handbook
- BCCS Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan
- BCCS Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan Spanish
- BCCS HS Course Catalog 2017-2018
- Civil Rights Statement
- Community Service Verification
- Flyer with Daily Financial Supports for New Families
- Free and Reduced Lunch Cover Letter and Application (English) or Solicitud (Español)
- Friendship Directory Form 2017-2018
- Health Emergency Card English
- Health Emergency Card Spanish
- High School Hoodie Order Form
- Home Buying Form: MTL & Realtors
- HS Dress Policy
- Letter Regarding Lead in Water
- Letter Regarding Lead in Water Spanish
- LS and MS Dress Policy
- Participation Form
- Participation Form Spanish
- Spanish Translated Participation Form
- Stop and Shop Sign
- Substance Use and Abuse Prevention Policy
- Translated Participation Form
- Transcript Request Form
In 2008, Boston Collegiate Charter School established a parent-led group formerly known as The Collegiate Connectors to provide an avenue for families to regularly connect to the school beyond academics. As of the 2016-2017 school year, we have been renamed the BCCS Family Association. We encourage our families to support the activities and events that have become traditions at Boston Collegiate and to create new ones that may soon become traditions!
The BCCS Family Association:
- Sponsors fundraisers
- Leads volunteer efforts at school-wide events
- Organizes previously owned uniforms for families
- Hosts parenting workshops
- Plans teacher appreciation acknowledgements
- Plans any other activities that parents are interested in starting
The BCCS Family Association meets in the evening at the school. Our 2017-2018 school year schedule of meetings will be posted soon.
If you are interested in joining the BCCS Family Association, please contact Teresa Rodriguez, Director of Family and Community Relations.
Boston Collegiate Charter School maintains a database of parent email addresses in order to keep families informed of school-wide events, important grade-specific deadlines, community events, and other BCCS information.
Email is one of the best ways we have to stay connected! If you are not receiving emails from Teresa Rodriguez on a regular basis, we need an updated email address from you. To update your email address, please contact Teresa Rodriguez, Director of Family and Community Relations.
Our Family Newsletter goes home every-other week and includes important information about things happening at our school. It will be emailed to you as well as sent home in your child’s backpack.
- To view our most recent Family Newsletter (9.22.17) in English, click here.
- Para ver nuestro Boletín Familiar más reciente (9.22.17), vuelve a consultar pronto.