Board of Trustees
Every charter school is governed by a Board of Trustees that holds the school’s charter and is responsible for ensuring the financial well-being of the school, hiring the school leader, and adhering to the terms of the charter’s accountability plan. The Boston Collegiate Charter School Board allows for up to 22 voting members and terms that rotate every three years.
Board meetings for the 2022-2023 school year are listed below. For more information about our Board of Trustees, including details about meeting minutes or a Zoom link to a specific meeting, or for public record inquiries, please contact Bethany Franz, Chief of Staff and External Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022-2023 Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, September 13th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Hybrid, Meeting Agenda
- Tuesday, October 25th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Hybrid, Meeting Agenda
- Friday, October 28th 7:50 – 8:00 am, Virtual, Meeting Agenda Meeting Agenda
- Saturday, December 3rd – *Board Retreat*, 8:00 am – 12:30 pm, In-Person, Meeting Agenda
- Tuesday, January 31st, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Hybrid
- Tuesday, March 28th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Hybrid
- Tuesday, May 9th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Hybrid
- Tuesday, June 13th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Hybrid