Boston Collegiate Charter School teachers are smart, problem-solving, self-reflective, and passionate. They are mission-driven: they want to close the achievement gap by preparing each of our students for college success. They like being a part of a dynamic, hard-working team. They believe that they can truly make a difference and they are confident in what they are doing, but they are humble enough to know that they can always improve.
Boston Collegiate is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or disability. Boston Collegiate is committed to building a supportive and inclusive workplace that reflects the diversity of Boston.
For additional information, reach out to email@example.com. No telephone inquiries, please.
2022-2023 OPENINGS: To apply, please use this link to submit your Round 1 materials.
- Behavioral Paraprofessional, Lower School
- High School Math Teacher
- High School Spanish Teacher
- Long-Term Sub Position Math/Special Education Teacher (October-June)
- Long-Term Sub Position: Lower School Math Teacher (December-May)
- Long-Term Sub Position: Humanities Teacher (December-March)
- Operations Manager, Lower School Campus
- Science Teacher, 5th Grade
- Special Education Teacher, Lower School