Board of Trustees
Every charter school is governed by a Board of Trustees that holds the school’s charter and is responsible for ensuring the financial well-being of the school, hiring the school leader, and adhering to the terms of the charter’s accountability plan. The Boston Collegiate Charter School Board allows for up to 22 voting members and terms that rotate every three years.
Board meetings for the 2023-2024 school year are listed below. For more information about our Board of Trustees, including details about meeting minutes, or for public record inquiries, please contact Jenna Ogundipe, Executive Director.
2022-2023 Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, September 12th, 8:30 – 9:30 am, 11 Mayhew Street
- Tuesday, October 24th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Zoom
- Saturday, December 2nd, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm, In-Person Board Retreat
- Tuesday, January 30th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Zoom
- Tuesday, April 2nd, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Zoom
- Tuesday, May 7th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, In-Person
- Tuesday, June 11th, 8:30 – 10:00 am, Zoom